- Den Seppy Ruinen (The Zeppy Ruins)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~ : Frohes Leben "Schwer und Seppy" (Happy Life "Schwer and Zeppy")
- Stage Theme: "Wonderous-Looking Stonework" by PANICPUMPKIN
- Dialogue Theme: "Little Mischief" by Ramine
- Ball Bat
- Dummy Schwer-Muta
- Boot Dummy Schwer-Muta
- Evil Eddie
- Friender (Mini-boss)
- Spear Knight
Compared to her stage from the first game, Schwer's new stage is fairly sparse on instant death traps with only two, however it is still designed to aggravate the player with hazards such as seemingly normal platforms flinging them into Needles or even false exits.
In the room with three paths where the trivia script says "What is Liebea Palesch's weakness?", they are three options, Freudenstachel, Frostklinge and Kopiekreisel. If the player chooses Freudenstache, they will move forward to the room with three Frienders; if they choose Kopiekreisel they will go to a bottonless pit; and if they choose Frostklinge, they will be send to a bottomless pit with a secret passage on the wall that bypasses the Friender room.
- The first part of Schwer-Muta's stage is based on Super Mario Bros., preferably the Super Nintendo version seen in Super Mario All-Stars.
- The screen with the Skull Tanks is rather similar in design to a screen of Stone Man's from Mega Man 5; It even includes a similar hidden passage.
- A second hidden passage can be found later in the level to a hidden room full of 100 coins.
- The long spike segment towards the end of the stage is a reference to Super Mario Bros. 3's Kuribo's Shoe, which was an item that appeared only once in the entire game and enabled players to step on spiked surfaces.
- The three Friender fights are almost identical to the three from Wood Man's stage in Mega Man 2.
- In the original 1.00a release, Pamela's name would not appear correctly in either Mario section, it was Freudia's name that appears in the first section and Grolla's that appeared in the second. This was fixed in the 1.01a patch.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Burkhardt Castle · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · High Chapel · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|