The fortress-like city known as Zuverburg is the setting for Sichte Meister's stage in Rosenkreuzstilette. It features a city in an endless dounpour of rain and thunderstorms, as well as sewers with water flowing down their floors, and even a large clock tower where Sichte herself is fought at.
- Die Festungstadt Zuverburg (The Fortress City of Zuverburg)
- Grollschwert: Wovon man nicht sprechen kann (What We Cannot Discuss)
- Stage Theme: "CRASH MAN" by Blue Sky!
- Dialogue Theme: "Night Fire" by Unlimited Hellest
- Post-Battle Theme (~Grollschwert~ only): "Love Letter of the Stardust" by Unlimited Hellest
Sichte's stage's main hazard comes from the endless downpour of rain. While the rain itself isn't harmful, it causes the ground to become slippery, like ice, causing the player character to slide across the ground when they stop moving. Hopping across the wet floor is an good strategy to avoiding falling off the platforms.
- Zuverburg is named after a real-life peak in the municipality of Oberweser in the Kassel district of Germany. The peak is about 317 meters above sea level, which means 1040 feet in length, and serves as a decent place to build a city that can easily be defended during a time of war.
- The clock tower serving as the setting for the boss battle against Sichte is one of the many references to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure that she makes out in the Rosenkreuzstilette series.
- Zuverburg can also be seen in the background of the Research Tower, which is the setting for Liebea Palesch's stage in Rosenkreuzstilette.
- Zuverburg contains many nods to Toad Man's stage in Mega Man 4, although Liebea is the one who alludes to him.
- The rain's slipping effect of Zuverburg actually comes from Flash Man's stage in Mega Man 2, though Freudia's stage actually resembles his stage in the game.
- The stage is also the first of three stages to contain a secret room, the second being Sepperin Stage 4 and the Last Stage (which contains two secret areas). The secret room can be accessed by sliding/dashing through a hole in the right of the room after the Bomb Turtle, and it contains a 1-UP, a Cross Tank, and two Ball Bats.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Royal Palace · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · Schwarzkreuz Church · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|