The Snowfield is the setting for Freudia Neuwahl's stage in Rosenkreuzstilette. It is where Freudia is fought for a second time (the first time she was fought was at the Imperial Training Hall, the setting for the Opening Stage).
The area starts out in a part of the snowfield that the stage, just like the area's name suggests, takes place in. Afterwards, the player delves into ice caverns filled with lasers. Eventually, the player will exit the ice caverns and enter back into the snowfield, this time it is now in the middle of a snowstorm. Finally, the player will reach an open area of the snowfield, where Freudia awaits.
- Die Konfrontation des Schicksals (Duel of the Fates)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Grollschwert~: Der Kampf auf Leben und Tod im Schneefeld (Arctic Deathmatch / Deathmatch on the Snow Fields)
Freudia's stage contains many white lasers that shoot across the room and can instantly kill the player character. These lasers are functionally identical to those found in Quick Man's stage in Mega Man 2. The Die geplante Zukunft can help the player get past all of these lasers easily.
- Stage Theme: "Pegasus" by Blue Sky!
- Dialogue Theme: "07" by AM3
- Boss Theme: "22" by AM3
- Post-Battle Theme (Spiritia's story only): "Love Letter of the Stardust" by Unlimited Hellest
- The Snowfield contains many nods to Flash Man's and Quick Man's stages from Mega Man 2.
- In the English version, Freudia's stage title for Spiritia's story is a reference to the recurring Star Wars song of the same name.
- In addition, said stage title is also a nod to the Japanese subtitle of Mega Man 7, "The Fated Showdown".