The Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz (The Black Playground in German) is the setting for Schwer-Muta Casasola Merkle's stage in Rosenkreuzstilette. It takes the player character through an old factory filled with many traps, to trick the player into falling into their demise. At the end of the area is a room belonging to Schwer-Muta with curtains in the background with a picture of Zeppy, Schwer's squid friend, painted on them.
- Ein geschlossenes Herz (A Heart Sealed Away)
- Grollschwert: Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz (The Black Playground)
- Stage Theme: "33" by AM3
- Dialogue Theme: "Little Mischief" by Ramine
Schwer-Muta's stage contains many traps set all over the stage using several different items, such as 1-UPs and Cross Tanks to lure the player's character into them. It was possible that this is how she designed the stage, as no one from the RKS celebrated her birthday.
It is however possible to collect the bait 1-UP seen shortly after the stage's Super Mario Bros segment, by dropping down and immediately using Silberflügel "Eins" to safely escape the trap. The Cross Tank can also be collected, but it is very hard to do it. In order to get it, the player must slide, and then quickly hold the left arrow key and keep pressing the jump button. If done correctly, Spiritia will jump in mid-air and be able to get the cross tank. However, a well-timed dash-jump by Grolla allows her to obtain the tank. Because of its location, this tank can be harvested infinitely, provided the player has patience to get multiple Game Overs.
Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~A prototype for Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz in Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel's~ C75 Trial version can only be accessed through hacking. Like in the previous game, it was designed with many paths and death traps for to player to fall victim to. One section of the Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz used another section of Metal Man's stage from Mega Man 2. Since the stage was incomplete, there were several glitches and graphical errors within certain parts of the stage appeared. In the final version of the game, the Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz was replaced with the Zeppy Ruins.
As mentioned above, the Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz in Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~ was designed to with multiple paths and traps, but to a greater extent than the previous game. It also uses the falling spiked lamps from Liebea's stage to make appear more like Metal Man's stage and the instant-death lasers from Freudia's stage from Rosenkreuzstilette.
- The Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz contains nods to Metal Man from Mega Man 2, though Luste Teuber is the one who alludes to him. It also makes references to other video games such as Nintendo's Super Mario Bros..
- The stage data of Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz prototype in Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~ is located in the same map from Rosenkreuzstilette with the newer stage layout added under the original stage. If the original Rosenkreuzstilette graphic loaded, player can even fight Schwer-Muta with no issue.
- The Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz Freudenstachel prototype stage is added in Steam version of Rosenkreuzstilette as a bonus feature that can be activated/deactivated.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Burkhardt Castle · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · High Chapel · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|