- Sonnenuntergang in Reich (Sunset in the Empire)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~ Vampire Killer
- Stage Theme: "Earn the experience value" by Nine Gates
- Pamela's Dialogue Theme: "Brawl of the Princess" by RP-MUSIC
- Kahl's Dialogue Theme: "The Linking Blaze" by Sky God Corridor
Throughout the stage there are spear traps that shoot up from the floor, some are even disguised among normal spikes. There are also many vertically moving platforms the player must navigate to proceed, pendulums that have to be jumped across and sigils that attack the player if they stay near them for too long.
- Burkhardt Castle is a homage to Valestein Castle from Ys III: Wanderers from Ys, even featuring a sunset background near the end of the stage.
- The clock tower section with the pendulums and gears in the background is a Castlevania reference, given that Kahl Palesch, a homage to Simon Belmont, is the boss in ~Weißsilber~.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Burkhardt Castle · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · High Chapel · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|