- Der Wald von Gott (The Forest of God)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~: Gruner Wirbelwind (Green Whirlwind)
- Stage Theme: "Illusion Field" by Wingless Seraph
- Dialogue Theme: "B10" by RP-MUSIC
Dolis's stage contains numerous Drop Lifts, platforms that run along a rail and when they reach a certain part collapse dropping anyone unfortunate enough to be standing on them. The stage also has water current sections like Sichte 's from the first game and has springs that automatically make the character jump very high when touched.
- The very first area of the stage is a recreation of Guts Man's stage from Mega Man 1, which is also where Drop Lift's originated from.
- One of the drop lift sections in the cave is laid out very similarly to a screen from Mega Man 2.
- The stage contains many references to ActRaiser. The Tree mini-boss resembles the tree enemies in the first stage, and the statue in the statue area resembles the Master, who is the main playable character in ActRaiser. The Master is also known as God in the Japanese version, which the stage title alludes to.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Royal Palace · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · Schwarzkreuz Church · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|