Die Gruft der Feuerdrache (German for The tomb of the fire dragon) is a temple near the Nosdu Mountains range that is the setting for Zorne Zeppelin's stage in Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~. The stage takes the player through the inside and outside areas of the temple; the inside areas not only involve the inside of the temple but also involve volcanic caverns.
- Die Gruft der Feurdrache (The Tomb of the Fire Dragon)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~: Flamme des Zornes (Flame of Anger)
| die |
| the |
- Stage Theme (C76 Trial): "SHINING MAN" by Maru no IE
- Stage Theme (Web Trial/Full Game): "Eruption Trigger" by Sound Prison
- Dialogue Theme: "Sinner" by Unlimited Hellest
The Gruft der Feurdrache uses much of the hazards from the previous version of ~Freudenstachel's~ trial version with the addition of new enemies and raising pillars of flames that can be frozen temporarily by Freudia's abilities, allowing the player to use the frozen pillars as columns to stand on. The stage also features a vanish block section towards the end.
- The Gruft der Feurdrache was built on what was used from the Nosdu Mountains from Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel's~ C75 trial version.
- Like the Nosdu Mountains, the Gruft der Feurdrache bears several references to fire-themed stages from the Mega Man franchise, such as Fire Man's, Heat Man's, and Magma Dragoon's Stage.
- In the C76 Web Trial, all of the Living Crosses that were seen in the Fire Temple in the C76 Trial are replaced with Fireballs.