Unlike the Golems which directly copied the bosses, the Cloning Machine creates a clone of one of the eight RKS members and then flies away. After defeating all eight clones, a teleporter leading to the Iris Machine II will appear.
Notable Differences from the originals
- Liebea and Sichte both have walls added to their boss rooms.
- Luste's boss room has an additional platform in the second phase of the fight due to the teleporter out of the room needing to be there.
- Zorne and Trauare will not perform their duo attacks under any circumstances, nor will Zorne activate the countdown after entering Desperation Mode.
- The Cloning Machine is similar in both design and functionality to the machine used to create Copy Robot in Mega Man 1 and Mega Man: Powered Up.
- Like the Homonculi before it the Cloning Machine is a reference the Mega Man series' re-battle against the Robot Masters in the final stages of the game, starting from Mega Man 2.
- The music that plays against the clones is "Four Heavenly Kings", composed by DEAD END WONDER, which is the same music played as the Schwarzkreuz boss theme.
Enemies and Bosses in the Rosenkreuzstilette series