- Ein Kämpfer will (A Fighter's Desire)
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Weißsilber~ Der Kampf des Staubsturmes (The Battle of the Dust Storm)
- Stage Theme: "Wild Road" by Wingless Seraph
- Dialogue Theme: "B59" by RP-MUSIC
Schirach's stage opens with bomb platforms that countdown from three and explode after their plunger has either been stepped on walked into. Throughout various parts of the stage a very large Eggmet in the background will jump into the air and create an earthquake on landing. In later parts of the stage blocks will fall from the sky and can crush the player if they are not careful.
- All of the Eggmet variations appear in this stage besides the Eggmet Swim, which doesn't appear in Freudenstachel.
- The countdown bombs are a recurring hazard in the Mega Man series, making their first appearance in Mega Man 6.
|Rosenkreuzstilette||Imperial Training Hall · Black Forest · Snowfield · Nosdu Mountains · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels · Luftfeste Sleipnir · Ghost Town · The Fortress City of Zuverburg · Research Tower · Schwarzer Kinderspielplatz · Zeppelin's Castle (Castle Entrance, Royal Chapel, Castle Bridge, Castle Keep) · Iris Palace (Labyrinth of Chains, Garden of Chaos, Iris Quarters, Iris Palace Sky) · Floating Island|
|Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~||Snow Chapel · Castle Grounds · Forest of God · Nosdu Mountains (C75 Trial) · Gruft der Feurdrache · Heiligtum des Wasserteufels (RKSF) · Luftfeste Sleipnir (RKSF) · Ghost Town (C75 Trial) · Mountainside Dungeon · Zuverburg Clock Tower · Research Tower (C75 Trial) · White Desert · Zeppy Ruins · Burkhardt Castle · Phalanx Cathedral Ruins · Battlefield · Library of Shadows · High Chapel · Iris Palace II (Sanctuary of God · Bloody Ruins · Dark Iris Quarters · Iris Palace II Sky) · Snowy Pillars|